Why we exist: We believe in challenging enterprises to adapt to the changing world of work.
We do this by building innovative communication paths within the organization, and instilling a sense of belonging in the workforce.
What we do: We provide customers with enterprise communications software that helps break down silos, and enable knowledge sharing across departments. Employees can stay in the know with what’s happening at their company, and share their excitement with the world, one update at a time.
Who we’re looking for: As a key member of the marketing team, the Content Optimization Specialist will be responsible for improving conversion rates in our marketing. As a data-driven person, you will take initiative to improve the number of lead captures on our website from month to month. A strong communicator and a growth marketer, you will be responsible for optimizing lead flow, open rates, and conversion rates in our marketing and sales funnel.
- Improve the performance of all content through deep data analysis and A/B testing of current and ongoing content developed
- Optimize the conversion rates of our core KPIs on our website and marketing automation
- Work closely with other marketing teams such as content, PR, and automation to help them achieve overall growth of marketing KPIs
- Optimize the landing pages we use for all of our marketing campaigns
- Work proactively to identify new opportunities for optimization
- Build our CRO strategy to make the marketing team more effective
- Work side by side with marketing director to develop and validate new Conversion Centered strategies
- Help create and optimize content (whether blog posts, eBooks) for CRO
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to persuasion, usability, and emerging technologies, and keep team members informed as appropriate
- Improve overall SEO of website and content
What you’ve done to date
- University or College degree in Marketing, Commerce, Mathematics, Psychology, Sociology, or equivalent
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Creative thinker who is process driven
- Excels in fast-paced environments – you’re a self-motivated fast learner
- Ability to work in a collaborative and constructive way with teams across the company
- Capable of expressing thought leadership within the team
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Doesn’t take self too seriously – ability to have fun (very important!)
- Experience with Marketing Automation software; preferably Pardot.
- Experience with WordPress
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
We’re looking forward to hearing from you, and celebrating your many wins at our after-work events (or middle of the day over foosball).